Home

   

Sapere Aude – Dare to be Wise

Ewelme C.E Primary School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School founded in 1437 for the education of any child.

The original school is still in full working order, making this the “oldest continuously functioning school building” in the country.

       The entire medieval complex also includes the Almshouses, School House and Church.

Ewelme School  Curly bush  views of ewelme  peace garden 1  Cloister  img_9943-001  lavendar path  peace garden 7  Poppies

 

The buildings are owned by The Ewelme Almshouse Charity (also known as the Ewelme Trust).